Burning Crusade Classic premieres on June 1
World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic will launch on June 1. Players will once again be able to play as the defenders of Azeroth and get through the Dark Portal to fight the Legion. However, on May 18, many players will have to choose the path they will follow - whether it will be leaving their current character on the Classic version of the game or transferring it to TBC. On this day, the Pre-Patch will debut and will introduce the first major changes to the game engine.
After this date, in the official Blizzard store, there are items that can be purchased - the Dark Portal Pass (character boost) will cost 39.99, while the Deluxe Edition will be 69.99.
The Dark Portal Pass can be used on all characters on the account - the only exception will be the new Blood Elf and Draenei races, which will need to be leveled from the beginning. Boosted character will receive:
- Apprentice Riding skill
- Race-specific mount
- Weapon skills up to level 58
- Access to certain flight paths
- A set of level 58 magic (green) quality gear
- Up to four Runecloth Bags (14 slots each)
- A little bit of gold to start their journey
- The Reawakened Phase-Hunter mount, a creature that draws on the otherworldly energies that transformed Draenor into Outland, for use only in Burning Crusade Classic and designed to match the look of the original expansion
- The Viridian Phase-Hunter mount, a variant for use in modern World of Warcraft (including Shadowlands) and reflecting the game’s current visual style
- A Dark Portal Hearthstone for use in Burning Crusade Classic, providing a unique visual effect inspired by the gateway between worlds
- The Path of Illidan toy for Burning Crusade Classic, which causes your character’s footsteps to leave flickering fel fire in their wake for a short time
- The Dark Portal Pass, which boosts one character to level 58 (same restrictions as standalone Dark Portal Pass apply; upgrading from the Dark Portal Pass to the Deluxe Edition does not grant a second boost.)
- 30 days of World of Warcraft game time, providing access to WoW Classic, Burning Crusade Classic, and the modern game
The last message from developers that was not well received by the World community about Warcraft concerns the copying of Classic characters to Burning Crusade Classic. By explaining it is about the possibility of copying the character to make it available in both versions of the game. This treatment will cost you as much as 35.
Widowbloom farming guide
Good day to you! We are happy to welcome you to our next farming guide focusing on different materials that have appeared in Shadowlands expansion. In this Widowbloom farming guide we are going to give you unique information regarding the gathering professions in Shadowlands as well as our optimized and tested routes for gathering of Widowbloom
Vigil’s Torch farming guide
Greetings to you Adventurer! We are happy to welcome you to yet another one in our new series focusing on gathering crafting materials that arrived with the dawn of the Shadowlands expansion. We hope that you are as eager to explore this new content as we are, this time with our new Vigil’s Torch farming guide.
Marrowroot farming guide
Hello there! We would like to present to you yet another one of our series of guides on farming different resources in Shadowlands. In this Marrowroot farming guide we are going to focus on gathering this particular herb in an optimal and efficient fashion.