Burning Crusade Classic premieres on June 1
World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic will launch on June 1. Players will once again be able to play as the defenders of Azeroth and get through the Dark Portal to fight the Legion. However, on May 18, many players will have to choose the path they will follow - whether it will be leaving their current character on the Classic version of the game or transferring it to TBC. On this day, the Pre-Patch will debut and will introduce the first major changes to the game engine.
After this date, in the official Blizzard store, there are items that can be purchased - the Dark Portal Pass (character boost) will cost 39.99, while the Deluxe Edition will be 69.99.
The Dark Portal Pass can be used on all characters on the account - the only exception will be the new Blood Elf and Draenei races, which will need to be leveled from the beginning. Boosted character will receive:
- Apprentice Riding skill
- Race-specific mount
- Weapon skills up to level 58
- Access to certain flight paths
- A set of level 58 magic (green) quality gear
- Up to four Runecloth Bags (14 slots each)
- A little bit of gold to start their journey
- The Reawakened Phase-Hunter mount, a creature that draws on the otherworldly energies that transformed Draenor into Outland, for use only in Burning Crusade Classic and designed to match the look of the original expansion
- The Viridian Phase-Hunter mount, a variant for use in modern World of Warcraft (including Shadowlands) and reflecting the game’s current visual style
- A Dark Portal Hearthstone for use in Burning Crusade Classic, providing a unique visual effect inspired by the gateway between worlds
- The Path of Illidan toy for Burning Crusade Classic, which causes your character’s footsteps to leave flickering fel fire in their wake for a short time
- The Dark Portal Pass, which boosts one character to level 58 (same restrictions as standalone Dark Portal Pass apply; upgrading from the Dark Portal Pass to the Deluxe Edition does not grant a second boost.)
- 30 days of World of Warcraft game time, providing access to WoW Classic, Burning Crusade Classic, and the modern game
The last message from developers that was not well received by the World community about Warcraft concerns the copying of Classic characters to Burning Crusade Classic. By explaining it is about the possibility of copying the character to make it available in both versions of the game. This treatment will cost you as much as 35.
WoW TBC Classic Alchemy guide
First of all, similarly to Classic, we recommend you work on your alchemy skill along with herbalism, since that is going to save you a lot of expenses connected with buying herbs, and if you make haste post-launch, you also stand good chances to make quite a sum of money with them.
WOW Classic Fishing Guide
First of all, Fishing, unlike most professions we have discussed beforehand in other guides is a so-called secondary profession. It means that it can be learned by anyone, besides having two main professions. Other secondary professions include, cooking and first aid.
WoW Classic Mining Guide
Welcome Hero of Azeroth! Here you can find an extensive guide on leveling Mining in World of Warcraft Classic. In this guide, we are going to walk you through the whole leveling process from 1-300 skill level, as well as point you towards the locations of appropriate trainers, whom you will have to visit in order to train in Mining.
WOW classic Leatherworking guide: leveling, trainer
Similarly, to essentially all other professions, they can be learned by just about anyone, regardless of class. However, there are certain classes that can benefit more from picking it up. Leatherworking, as a profession devoted to crafting mail and leather armor, it is best utilized by those who can then utilize those very items.