Zandalari Troll Allied Race
The Zandalari Troll is another Allied Race that joins the Alliance-Horde conflict in the Battle for Azeroth expansion pack. In this guide, we will provide a detailed description of the race, its strengths and weaknesses, moreover, we will describe all the steps that need to be taken to unlock the Zandalari Troll.
The Zandalari Troll is a variety of trolls known from the lands of Azeroth, inhabiting mainly the island of Zandalar. Thanks to their physique and great strength, they easily subjugated other creatures inhabiting the island. They are also very superstitious, building many primitive shrines in worship of the loa inhabiting the highest peaks of Mount Zandalar. As the years passed and their civilisation developed, a majestic temple-city named Zuldazar was built on the island. This is where Horde players begin their adventure in Battle for Azeroth. The Zandalari are scholars and value knowledge above all else. They also make efforts to preserve the history of the trolls and achieve the goals of society as a whole. They perfectly wield magic, and their great unwavering faith in the deities inhabiting Zandalar allows them to commune with spirits.
Zandalari Troll Unlock
Acquiring Trolls inhabiting the island of Zandalar should not be a problem, even for new players. Several activities need to be performed:
- Tides of Vengeance – Complete the entire War Campaign for the Horde side
- Zandalar Forever! – completing the whole storyline in the land of Zuldazar. If you are creating a new character and would like to unlock Zandalari Trolls, we suggest starting your adventure there.
- Allied Races: Zandalari Troll – Complete a series of quests received in Orgrimmar.
After completing all the steps, we will receive a Zandalari tabard, a prehistoric mount –Zandalari Direhorn, and, most importantly, we will be able to create a new Zandalari Troll character.
Zandalari Troll Classes
- Death Knight
Zandalari Troll racial traits
Starting the adventure as an inhabitant of the land of Zuldazar, you are given the opportunity to choose a Loa – a local Deity who will support us. Embrace of the Loa is a passive ability that allows you to choose the aid you received at the beginning of the game. After choosing a Loa, we will have to wait 5 days to be able to make a change. The options are as follows:
- Embrace of Akunda – Your healing abilities have a chance to heal the target.
- Embrace of Bwonsamdi – Your damaging abilities have a chance to deal Shadow damage and heal you for 100% of the damage dealt.
- Embrace of Gonk – Increases movement speed by 5%.
- Embrace of Kimbul– Your damaging skills have a chance to cause the target to bleed for 6 seconds. The effect stacks up to 3 times.
- Embrace of Krag'wa – Taking damage has a chance to provide you with bonus health and 66 points of armor.
- Embrace of Pa'ku – Your skills have a chance to grant you a buff, giving you a 4% critical hit chance for 12 seconds.
These blessings make the Zandalari Troll race very strong in many aspects of the game. In addition, they also have three more skills:
- Pterrordax Swoop – Reduces falling speed for 2 minutes. 15-minute cooldown
- Regeneration – Regenerate 100% of your maximum health over 6 sec, interrupted by damage. 2.5 min cooldown.
- City of Gold – Increases gold obtained from creatures by 2%
Zandalari Troll Heritage Armor
Upon reaching level 50, the Zandalari race character is awarded the Heritage of the Zandalari achievement and the Zandalari Heritage Armor Set, which can only be used by the said race of trolls. There are a few things that are preventing you from receiving the Heritage Armor kit, so be sure not to use them while levelling the Zandalari troll. One of these things is Character Boost Tokens, which can be purchased in-game and raise your character's to level 50. Another thing to watch out for, is a faction or race change. In this case, the developers blocked the possibility of receiving armor. The last thing preventing you from receiving the heritage armor set is levelling up your character with levels from the Recruit a Friend system.Zandalari Mask Zandalari Torque Zandalari Leggings Zandalari Bracers Zandalari Pauldrons Zandalari Shinguards Zandalari Blade-Turners
A Heritage Armor is a cosmetic item. Therefore, each Zandalari Troll will be able to change the appearance of his or her weapons.
Zandalari Troll Mount
While gaining the opportunity to play with trolls inhabiting Zuldazar, the wonderful Zandalari Direhorn mount is assigned to our account. This mount is awarded for completing a recruitment scenario for the Allied Zandalari troll race. Moreover, any of your Horde characters can use this mount.