World of Warcraft Shadowlands World Bosses
A few years ago, the World Bosses were introduced to the game. They are tough opponents who appear in specific places on the map. To conquer this challenge players, gather in the open world of World of Warcraft and fight those enemies. That is because World Bosses often drop great items after being defeated, such as, high-level armor pieces, weapons, pets, and mounts. In this guide, we will describe all the World Bosses available in Shadowlands.
Shadowlands World Bosses
There can only be one World Boss at a time roaming the world. Each week a different boss spawns at a specific location. Their rotation is defined as follows:
- Oranomonos the Everbranching
- Nurgash Muckformed
- Valinor, the Light of Eons
Legendaries from World Bosses
You can also get Legendary Memories from the Bosses in Shadowlands, which are needed to craft legendary items.Mortanis
- Memory of Keefer – for the Windwalker Monk class
- Memory of a Guile Charm – for the Outlaw Rogue class
- Memory of Fujieda – for the Fury Warrior class
- Memory of the Verdant Infusion – for the Restoration Druid class
- Memory of Surging Shots – for the Outlaw Rogue class
- Memory of a Fevered Incantation – for the Fire Mage class
- Memory of a Frenzied Monstrosity – for the Unholy Death Knight class
- Memory of an Erratic Fel Core – for the Marksmanship Hunter class
- Memory of Azj'Aqir's Madness – for the Destruction Warlock class
- Memory of the Final Verdict – for the Retribution Palladin class
- Memory of Archbishop Benedictus – for the Holy Priest class
- Memory of the Windspeaker's Lava Resurgence – for the Elemental Shaman class
Patch 9.1 – Changes
In the latest update, a new World boss has been added that appears near the raid, Sanctum of Domination. Mor'geth, Tormentor of the Damned drops level 233 items and a Shard of Rev that can be equipped with several items available from the latest raid.
World Boss Locations Most can be found in the Shadowlands. It wasn't until patch 9.1 that the World Boss in The Maw was added.
This World Boss appears in the land of Maldraxxus, in the area called the House of the Chosen
One of the most studied necromancers of the House of Rituals, Mortanis has been working tirelessly on a means of transforming himself into a more powerful form. Now, he is only a few moments from succeeding.
By defeating him, we can get items at level 207.Armor
- Shoulderblade Vambraces (Plate Wrist)
- Mortanis's Ribcage (Mail Chest)
- Bone Crushing Vicegrips (Mail Hands)
- Bone-Cleated Footpads (Leather Feet)
- Spine Crawler Waistcord (Cloth Waist)
- Band of the Risen Bonelord (Ring)
Oranomonos the Everbranching
He can be seen in the land of Adrenweald just outside Tirna Scithe
Once the eldest guardian of Tirna Scithe, Oranomonos has wilted alongside the great tree. With very little anima left, she can no longer discern friend from foe, as the gorm gorge themselves on her decaying form.
Rewards for defeating him are items at level 207.Armor
- Stonebark Girdle (Plate Waist)
- Ironroot Bindings (Mail Wrist)
- Seed-Tender's Handwraps (Leather Hands)
- Oranomonos's Diaphanous Leggings (Leather Legs)
- Slippers of the Leafy Undergrowth (Cloth Feet)
- Twisted Witherroot Band (Ring)
Valinor, the Light of Eons
He can be found in the Land of Bastion, near the Temple of Loyalty
Built by the Kyrians as a means of testing their hardened warriors, Valinor is a centurion of great power. Taken by the forsworn and infected with the seed of doubt, Valinor now sees all foes as challengers.
For defeating him, we can get items at level 207.Armor
- Valinor's Ground Pounders (Plate Feet)
- Oversized Centurion Helm (Plate Head)
- Servo-Chain Waistguard (Mail Waist)
- Anima-Charged Wristbanding (Leather Wrists)
- Doubtweaver's Handwraps (Cloth Hands)
- Shroud of the Penitent (Back)
You can find him in the north of Revendreth near Dominance Keep
Formed from the sludgy mass of many dripping dredgers, and empowered with dark magics by Denathrius's most elite sorcerers, Nurgash is not the most intelligent minion, but his fists can crush castles.
For defeating him, we can get items at level 207.Armor
Shadowlands season 4 - what awaits us in the final stage of the expansion
No later than the 2nd(US)/3rd(EU) of August –Shadowlands Season 4 will have a new patch, which will be the last part of this expansion for World of Warcraft. Blizzard shared with us a summary of what awaits players this season. The big surprise is the strengthening of all raids, which will be at a similar level after the change, the new mythical dungeons, and even the buff to World Bosses.
End of Boosting in World of Warcraft TBC Classic
From the beginning of the classic versions of the game - World of Warcraft - Blizzard has had problems with the boosters. On every server-gathering chat server, he was overwhelmed with news about selling a service to speed up the experience gain. Interestingly, people were eager to use the opportunity to easily accelerate their experience points.
Wrath of the Lich King Classic will get a reworked Battle for Wintergrasp
There is still some time until the premiere of Wrath of the Lich King Classic. We can expect the creators to only make the last light touches to the game engine. Unexpectedly, Blizzard has just announced a significant change to the Battle for Wintergrasp.
World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Classic release date leaked
A graphic has been added to the World of Warcraft Classic website to announce the release date. Probably the person who made this mistake quickly fixed his slip. However, as the saying - nothing is lost on the Internet! The date image was downloaded by several users and appeared on Reddit.