World of Warcraft Shadowlands World Bosses
A few years ago, the World Bosses were introduced to the game. They are tough opponents who appear in specific places on the map. To conquer this challenge players, gather in the open world of World of Warcraft and fight those enemies. That is because World Bosses often drop great items after being defeated, such as, high-level armor pieces, weapons, pets, and mounts. In this guide, we will describe all the World Bosses available in Shadowlands.
Shadowlands World Bosses
There can only be one World Boss at a time roaming the world. Each week a different boss spawns at a specific location. Their rotation is defined as follows:
- Oranomonos the Everbranching
- Nurgash Muckformed
- Valinor, the Light of Eons
Legendaries from World Bosses
You can also get Legendary Memories from the Bosses in Shadowlands, which are needed to craft legendary items.Mortanis
- Memory of Keefer – for the Windwalker Monk class
- Memory of a Guile Charm – for the Outlaw Rogue class
- Memory of Fujieda – for the Fury Warrior class
- Memory of the Verdant Infusion – for the Restoration Druid class
- Memory of Surging Shots – for the Outlaw Rogue class
- Memory of a Fevered Incantation – for the Fire Mage class
- Memory of a Frenzied Monstrosity – for the Unholy Death Knight class
- Memory of an Erratic Fel Core – for the Marksmanship Hunter class
- Memory of Azj'Aqir's Madness – for the Destruction Warlock class
- Memory of the Final Verdict – for the Retribution Palladin class
- Memory of Archbishop Benedictus – for the Holy Priest class
- Memory of the Windspeaker's Lava Resurgence – for the Elemental Shaman class
Patch 9.1 – Changes
In the latest update, a new World boss has been added that appears near the raid, Sanctum of Domination. Mor'geth, Tormentor of the Damned drops level 233 items and a Shard of Rev that can be equipped with several items available from the latest raid.
World Boss Locations Most can be found in the Shadowlands. It wasn't until patch 9.1 that the World Boss in The Maw was added.
This World Boss appears in the land of Maldraxxus, in the area called the House of the Chosen
One of the most studied necromancers of the House of Rituals, Mortanis has been working tirelessly on a means of transforming himself into a more powerful form. Now, he is only a few moments from succeeding.
By defeating him, we can get items at level 207.Armor
- Shoulderblade Vambraces (Plate Wrist)
- Mortanis's Ribcage (Mail Chest)
- Bone Crushing Vicegrips (Mail Hands)
- Bone-Cleated Footpads (Leather Feet)
- Spine Crawler Waistcord (Cloth Waist)
- Band of the Risen Bonelord (Ring)
Oranomonos the Everbranching
He can be seen in the land of Adrenweald just outside Tirna Scithe
Once the eldest guardian of Tirna Scithe, Oranomonos has wilted alongside the great tree. With very little anima left, she can no longer discern friend from foe, as the gorm gorge themselves on her decaying form.
Rewards for defeating him are items at level 207.Armor
- Stonebark Girdle (Plate Waist)
- Ironroot Bindings (Mail Wrist)
- Seed-Tender's Handwraps (Leather Hands)
- Oranomonos's Diaphanous Leggings (Leather Legs)
- Slippers of the Leafy Undergrowth (Cloth Feet)
- Twisted Witherroot Band (Ring)
Valinor, the Light of Eons
He can be found in the Land of Bastion, near the Temple of Loyalty
Built by the Kyrians as a means of testing their hardened warriors, Valinor is a centurion of great power. Taken by the forsworn and infected with the seed of doubt, Valinor now sees all foes as challengers.
For defeating him, we can get items at level 207.Armor
- Valinor's Ground Pounders (Plate Feet)
- Oversized Centurion Helm (Plate Head)
- Servo-Chain Waistguard (Mail Waist)
- Anima-Charged Wristbanding (Leather Wrists)
- Doubtweaver's Handwraps (Cloth Hands)
- Shroud of the Penitent (Back)
You can find him in the north of Revendreth near Dominance Keep
Formed from the sludgy mass of many dripping dredgers, and empowered with dark magics by Denathrius's most elite sorcerers, Nurgash is not the most intelligent minion, but his fists can crush castles.
For defeating him, we can get items at level 207.Armor
In patch 9.1.5, you'll be able to do Island Expeditions alone
Provide access to information networks and services to relay information from sellers on upcoming information 9.1.5. It's only a smaller 9.1, but it will bring a few requested improvements than than. With the information circulating in the World of Warcraft community, the developers plan to introduce 9.1.5 around October.
World of Warcraft will get more character customization options
Patch 9.1.5 will bring the previously announced better appearance customization options for some classes. In addition, there will be new forms for the druid.
The Most Popular Group in Shadowlands Season 2
Mythical dungeons are made for players who don't have time to raid or just don't like to do it. There are many factors that can contribute to a negative attitude towards raids, such as no guild, no free time, and a lot of hard work to learn all the boss mechanics.
Burning Crusade Timewalking
This week, the heroes of Azeroth can return to the old, forgotten dungeons of Burning Crusade. Each of the bosses defeated drops a [item=151483][/item], which can be exchanged for great rewards at a merchant in Shattrath City. Maybe these are instances developed a few years ago, but don't let the developers feel confident, they will make sure that it is not an easy matter.